Sri Annamacharya Project of North America (SAPNA)
TAX ID # 36-3866482
Sri Annamacharya Project of North America
Saint Annamacharya was the first known Saint- Composer from Andhra Pradesh, who has composed about 32.000 devotional songs in praise of the “kali yuga daivam” Sri Venkateswara Swami (Balaji) of the Tirupathi Temple. In 1989 during the national tour of Prof. K. Uma Ramarao of Lasyapriya school of Dance, Alekhya and Sonty Sisters, performed a number of annamcharya’s compositions, leading to the conception of International Saint Annamacharya project in U.S.A. Sonty Renaissance International (SRI) Foundation of Flossmoor, Illinois started to promote the spiritual philosophy and bhakhti tathwam by initiating the Saint Annamacharya Project USA in August 1990 in association with the Sri Venkateswara Swami Temple, Aurora, Illinois. In 1993 this was formally inaugurated by Padmavibhshan Dr. Mangalampalli Balamuralikrishna in the presence of Consul General of India Honorable K.R. Sinha as the Sri Annamacharya Project of North America (SAPNA) at the College ofDu Page Performing Arts Center with a classical music concert of Dr.Balamuralikrishna and Dance recitals by the “Sonty Sisters” and Kumari Priya Sundaresan.
The Accomplishments & Presentations
1. National Dance Tour in cooperation with the Sri Venkateswara Swami (Balaji) Temple, Aurora, Illinois of Lasyapriya School of Dance, Hyderabad, India with Prof. K. Uma Ramarao, Alekhya, Siri & Sita Sonty, Lakshmi Subrahmaniam, Dwaram Manorama, & K. Nageswararao. Presentations at Chicago, Houston TANA, New York, New Jersey, Portland Oregon” San Francisco, New Hampshire.
2. Dance Recital: “Nrityanjali” - Annamacharya Songs in Kuchipudi by the “Sonty Sisters”.
3. Music Concert - Annamacharya Songs. Padmini Rao, Lakshmi & Sreekant Venkatraman and Krishna Balakrishnan.
4. Inauguration - Saint Annamacharya Project USA by Mrs. Rathna Kumar
5. Lecture - Saint Annamacharya. Prof. Velcheru Narayana Rao.
6. Music Concert - Saint Annamacharya Keerthanas - Rajyalakshmi Ramachandran, Prasad Ramachandran and Krishna Balakrishnan.
7. Dance Recital- Saint Annamacharya Songs – Sridevi Rao.
8. Grand Carnatic Music Concert – Srikalapurna Nedunri Krishnamurthy & Music Group 10. Lecture on Saint Annamacharya by Sri Medasani Mohan, TTD
11. Grand Music Concert with Indian Classical Music Society, Chicago by Hyderabad Bro. and party.
12. Dance Dramas - “Annamayya Katha” & “Siva Ganga” with Tristate Telugu Association, Chicago,by Annamacharya Trust, Hyderabad and Sowmitri School of Dance.
13. “Saint Composers of Andhra Origin” - Exh. by SAPNA at IXth TANA Con., New York.
14. “Saint Composers of Telugu Origin” - symposium at IXth TANA Convention, New York.
15. “Annamayya Bhavana Vahini” - Vocal concert by Shoba Raju & Group.
16. “Annamayya Natya Ravali” by Sumathi KaushaL
17. Inauguration: Sri Annamacharya Project ofN orth America by Padmavibhushan Dr. Mangalampalli Balamuralikrishna. Guest of Honor: Honorable Consul General Sri. K.R. Sinha, Dr. E. Vedavyasa,Prof. K. Vma Ramarao, Mr. B.A.V. Sandilya, Ms. Dorothy Neudert, Mr. K.M.D. Henry and Kum. Uma Maheswari.
18. “Amurthavarshini” - Dance Presentation by Kum.Priya Sundaresan & Smt. Saraswathi Sundaresan & group.
19. “Annamayya Nritya Ravali” by Sonty Sisters, Kum Sreepadmapriya Sonty, Kum Sreelakshmi Seetha Sonty, Prof. K. Uma Ramarao & Group.
20. “Amruthavarshini” - Music Audio cassettes rendered by Dr. Mangalampalli Blamuralikrishna on Saint Thygaraja, Bhakta Ramadas, Saint Jayadeva, Ramana Maharshi, Saradadevi & Temples in Andhra.
21. Grand Carnatic Music Concert by Sri Annamacharya vidvanmani Padmavibhushan Dr. Mangalampalli Balamuralikrishna. Compositions of Saint Annamcharya, Saint Tyagaraja and others.
22. Lecture - Seminar “Saint Composers of India” by Prof. William Jackson, Prof. Ve1cheru Narayana Rao & Mrs. Saradapuma Sonty at the First Centennial meetng of Council for a Parliament of World’s Religions, Chicago.
23. Classical Music Concert by Sri P. Surya Rao & Music Group.
24. Saint Annamacharya Utsavam at Balaji Temple (Aurora)
25. Sri Annamacharya Project of North America (SAPNA) Exhibit at American Telugu Association (ATA), San Jose Convention.
26. “Samavedam - Samaganam” - Lecture by Mrs.Saradapuma Sonty at American Telugu Association.
27. Grand Camatic Classical Veena Concert by “Sri Kala Purna” Dr. C. Chittibabu & music group.
28. Saint Composers of India - Exhibition Inauguration by VS Congressman Henry Hyde.
29. Sri Annamacharya & other Saint Composers - Indian Classical Music Exhibit by SAPNA at The 10th Asian Coalition - Chicago.
30. Grand Classical Carnatic Music Concert by Hyderabad Brothers and group – Saint Annamacharya compositions.
31. Sri Annamcharya Project of North America (SAPNA) exhibition & information booth at Xth TANA Convention, Chicago.
32. “Alimelu Manga Narthanam” - Dance recital by Sonty Sisters & Prof. Uma Ramarao at the Xth TANA Convention.
33. “Samavedam” - Lecture by Mrs. Saradapurna Sonty at the Vedic Forum at the Xth TANA Convention, Chicago.
34. “Nrityanjali & Annamayya Natya Ravali” by Sonty Sisters, Palaparthi Raja & Vijay and Prof. K. Uma Rama Rao at Balaji Temple.
35. “Nrityanjali” by Sonty Sisters at Jagannada Ratha Yatra by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).
36. “Annamayya Natyaravali” by Sreepadma Priya Sonty at the Aswamedha Yagam by Gayatri Pariwar.
37. “Annamayya Ganamritham” by Sangeethakalanidhi Nedumuri Krishnamurthy and group at Triton College, River Grove.
38. Saint Composers of India - Unveiling of Portraits by Dr.Dharmapuri Vidyasagar.
39. “Annamayya Dravida Vedam” - Lecture by Kadambi Sreenath, HTGC.
40. “Annamayya Pada Ganamritham” - Casette by Sri Nedunuri Krishnamurthy.
41. Saint Annamacharya Gana Ravali” Lecture by Ramavarapu Sarat Babu, Professor of Theater Arts,Andhra University, Vishakapatnam, India
42. “Annamayya Gana Ravali” by Dwaram Lakshmi & Dwaram Mangatayaru.
43. “Annamayya Nritya Ravali” by Vanaja Uday.
44. “Mridanga Vinyasam” - Solo Percussion by Prof. Yella Venkateswara Rao, Hyderabad.
45. “Saint Annamcharya’s Bhakti Movement” – Lecture presentation by Mrs. Saradapurna Sontyat the symposium “Vedantic Philosopihies” University of Miami, Oxford, Ohio.
46. Exhibition: “Annamayya Chitra Ramaneeyam” by Kuchi, Uni. of Miami, Oxford, Ohio
47. Exhibition - “Saint Annamcharya Chitra Sankeerthanam” by Kuchi.
48. Exhibition - “Saint Tyagaraja Chitra Ramaneeyam” by Kuchi.
49. Exhibition - “Saint Composers of india”, unveiling of new portraints by Sri D. Hanumanth Reddy, President, American Telugu Association.
50. “Annamayya Gana Ravali” by Jayanthi Adisubramanian, Prasad Ramachandran, Nagaraja Srivatsan & Uday Patil.
51. “Annamayya and Tyagaraja Chitra Ramaneeyam” by Kuchi, Meadville - Lombard Winter Institute, Madison, Wisconsin.
52. Life of Annamacharya - Ballet by Mythili Kumar & Party, Abhinaya Dance Company, San Jose, California.
53. Lecture presentation on Compositions of Annamacharya by Sri Kamisetty Srinivasulu, Saint Annamacharya Project, Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam, Tirupathi, AP, India
54. Book Release - “Annamayya Pada Sowrabham” by Sangeetha Kalanidhi Nedunuri Krishna Murthy.
55. Casette Release - “Annamayya Sankeerthana Sarada” by Annamacharya Vidvanmani G. Bala Krishna Prasad.
56. Exhibition - “Saint Composers of india”, unveiling of new portraits by Dr. Narayanan Srinivasan, Chennai, India.
57. Music Concert - “Annamacharya Sankeerthana Chandrika” by Sri Annamacharya Vidvanmani G.Bala Krishna Prasad & Party at Sri Venkateswara Swami (Balaji) Temple, Aurora, IL.
58. Book release - “Tallapaka Annamacharyuni Sangeeta Nritya Kalabhijnatha” - Dr. Sarada Purna Sonty by ConsulGeneral Jagdish C.Sharma.
59. Dance Ballet “Ardhanareeswara” by Padmabhushan Dr. Vempati Chinna Satyam and troup in collaboration with Hindu Temple of Greater Chicago, Natyakalalayam Dance Company, Sanskriti - Center for Indian culture, Telugu Association of Greater Chicago, Tri State Telugu Association and Sonty Renaissance International (SRI) Foundation.
60. Book Release - “Annamayya Sankeetanalu” by Sangeetha Kalanidhi Dr. Sripada Pinakapani.
61. Cassette Release - “Annamayya Sankeertanalu” composition by Sangeetha Kalanidhi Padmabhushan Dr. Sripada Pinakapani, music rendition by Sri Annacharya Vidvanmani Mahamahopadhyaya Nookala Chinna Satyanarayana.
62. Exhibition - Saint Composers of India, unveiling of new portrait by Ramesh Goyal, Anisha Arts.
63. Music Concert - “annamacharya Sankeerthana Manjari” by Sri Annamacharya Vidvanmani Mahamahopadhyaya Nookala Chinna Satyanarayana at Sri Venkateswara Swami (Balaji) Temple, Aurora, IL.
64. Music Concert - Raga Time, Lakshminarayana Global Festival - Dr. L Subramanim, Pandit Vishwa Mohan Bhatt, K. Kamalakara Rao, Swapan Chandhuri, Shoba Narayan, Sita Sonty, Tajni Venkateswar, JorgeStrunz, Miya Masaoka, Corky Siegel, Jon Webber with Chinmaya Mission, Chicago Tyagaraja Utsavam, Polo Builders, Goyal Enterprises and Shruti Enterprises.
65. Music Concert - Arundhati Sarcar T. Padmini.
66. Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam - Felicitions to S. Gopala Sastry and Perala Bharata Sarma
67. Dance Presentation - Siri Sonty and Sita Sonty with Bharat Samaj, Unitarian Universalist Church - Evanston.
68. Raga Time - Dance Presentation - Padma Sri K. lakshmanan, Sudha Srinivasan, Sita Sonty, K.Gopinath, Nagamani Srinivasa Rao, Manjula Rao, Sriram B. Nath and Siri Sonty.
69. Book Release - “Sita” by Sri Viswanatha Achyutadeva Rayalu. Speakers: K. Malaya Vasini, Sarada Puma Sonty, Damaraju Lakshmi and B.Kamala.
70. Second America Telugu Sahiti Sadassu – invited guest from India - Prof. K. Malaya Vasini.
71. Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam
72. Annamacharya Compositions - Kamiseti Srinivasulu Setti - Lecture Demonstration.
73. Music Concert - Malladi Brothers - M. Sree Rama Prasad, M. Ravikumar, B.Y. Raghavendra Rao,Neyveli Venkatesh, Gaurav Venkateswar and Rajni Venkateswar.
74. Felicitations to Ramavarapu Ganeswara Rao, T.Y.Gopala Sastri.
75. Literary Symposium by Sri Garikapati Narasimha Rao, Dr. Prasada Raya Kulapathi and Sri Yeluripati Anantaramiah
76. Annamacharya Dance Ballet by Padma Vibhushan M. Balamuralikrishna, Kalaimamani Saraswati Sundaresan and troupe.
77. South Indian Instrumental Veena Concert by Sri Ayyagari Syamasundar, and Rajasekhar Atmakuri.
78. XIth Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam – 65 participants.
79. Invited Guest Lecture by and felicitations to Prof. N. Gopi, Vice Chancellor, Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad.
80. Felicitations to and invited guest lecture by Prof. Rama Rao S.S. Pappu.
81. South Indian Instrumental Veena Concert by Rama Gurupalli accompanied by Ravi Shankar Subramanyan.
82. ‘Annamacharya Sankeertana’ by Arundhati Sarcar.
83. Raga Pushpam by Arundhati Sarcar accompanied by Ravi Shankar Subramanyan and Ravi Shankar Thyagarajan.
84. Xllth Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam – 120 participants.
85. South Indian Classical Violin Concert by Jayasri Malladi, Srikant M., Pavani accompanied by Ravi Shankar Subramanyan.
86. Felicitations to Dr. R.A. Padmanabha Rao, Door Darshan, New Delhi.
87. Invited Guest Lecture by Dr. Madugula Nagapan Sarma - ”Pothana Bhagavatham & Avadhana Prakriya”
88. Invited Guest Lectures by Swami Tathwavidananda & Acharya Vedala Srinivas - ”Role of Upanayanam & Vivaham in Hindu Life”.
89. Felicitations & Invited Lecture by Viswanadha Pavani Sastri “Viswanadha Sahityam” .
90. Felicitation and Invited Lecture by Kondepudi Subbarao.
91. Felicitation and Invited Lecture by Medasani Mohan - “Annamayya Ramayanam”.
92. Prof. Nemani Krishnamurthi - “Chemistry of painting”. 2003 (September)
93. Carnatic Music Concert by Nedunuri Krishnamurthy - ”Annamayya and Ramadasu Kirtanas”.
94. Book Release - “Sri Venkatasailanatha Satakam” by Dr. Srinivas A. Vedala.
95. XIVth Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam Festival of Music and Dance.
96. Invited Musicians: Sridevi Josyula & Rama Gurupalli, Dancer: Uma Vyjayanthi Kallakuri.
97. Cassette Release - “Annamayya Sobagulu” by Arundhati Sarcar.
98. Felicitations & Invited Lecture by J.V Lakshmana Rao, India Tribune.
99. Felicitations and SAPNA lifetime achievement Award to Sangeethakalanidhi Padmabhushan Dr.Sripada Pinakapani in collaboration with Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad, India, on April 1, 2004.
100. South Indian Classical Music Concert of Saint Annamacharya’s Compositions by Malladi Brothers.
101. VIIIth ATA Convention Vamsee ATA Awards to 25 Luminiaries in Finearts & Community Service from USA.
102. Book Release - “Viswanadha Navala Sahityam”. Collectible Library Bound Editions by Darsakaratna
Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao, Minister of State for Coal & Mines, Government of India. A SAPNA collaboration.
103. XVth Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam. Invited artists: Aparn Sundar, Murali Raghavan, Sushmita Arun Kumar and Sarada Puma Sonty.
104. Invited Lecture by Prof. T. Gowri Shankar - “Annamayya Sankeerthana Sourabham” and recognition - Siromani Vamsee Ramaraju. “Annamayya Sankeertana Sobagulu” by Aundhati Sarcar - music concert.
105. Invited lecture by Peri Ravikumar – Viswanadha Sahityam.
106. Felicitations to Mr. Nagaraju - Delhi Telugu Academy.
107. International Seminar on Indian Performing Arts and Philosophical Dimensions - with Potti Sreeramulu Telugu Univiersity, India and Center for Telugu Studies (CTS), U.S.A.
108. Co-sponsored Fifteenth International Congress of Vedanta, Dance Ballet - Sri Rama Pattabhisheka Vaibhavam.
109. Raganidhi - Carnatic Music V.C.D. / workshop by Dr. Prasada Rao Gandlur.
110. XVIth Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam. Invited artists: Rama Gurupalli, Saraswati Ranganathan, R. Vinod Kumar and Vanitha Veeravalli.
111. Invited Guest Letures: Dr. Ratna Kumar, Prof. Appajosyula Satyanarayana, Prof. Kolavennu Malayavasini and Dr. Madugula Nagaphani Sarma.
112. Music Concert: Mohana Krishna and Kalyan Raman.
113. Invited Guest Lecture: Prof. Pappu Venugopala Rao -Saint Annamacharya.
114. Music Concert: Manda Sudharani – Saint Annamacharya compositions.
115. Invited Guest Lecture: Prof. Paturi Nagaraj: Siva - Image and Imagination.
116. Music Concert: K. Seshu Latha - Saint Annamcharya Compositions on Lord Sri Rama.
117. XVIIth Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam – Invited artists: Jayanthi Adisubramanian, Pavitra Ramachandran, Shoba Natarajan, Smitha Madhav and Ayyagari Syama Sundaram.
118. Felicitations to Dr. Vanguri Chitten Raju.
119. Recognition Award - Sri Sripada Nagendar.
120. Felicitations to Prof. L. Venugopala Reddy, Vice Chancellor, Andhra University, India Music by Rama Gurupalli
121. Sri Kala Puma award to Dr. Medasani Mohan, Director, Annamacharya Project, Titupathi, A.P.,India.
122. Invited guest lecture - Saint Annamacharya Philosophy - relavence to present by Dr. Medasani Mohan.
123. Sri Annamacharya Project of North America (SAPNA) - A new phenomena in cultural arts - a power point presentation by Sriram Sonty, President SAPNA.
124. “Strings” - by Rama Gurupalli - CD release by Prof. Shelly Kumar, India Classical Music Society, Chicago.
125. Saint Annamacharya Music concert by Rama Gurupalli.
126. Music Concert by Sri Malladi Suribabu, Director, All India Radio, Vijayawada, A.P., India.
127. Felictations and Sri Kala Puma award to Prof. Dr. Srinivasacharya Vedala, University of Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma City.
128. Invited guest lecture - “Tiruppavai - Sree Vratam” by Prof. Srinivasacharya Vedala.
129. Carnatic Vocal Music concert by VidwanA.S. Murali, Chennai, India - accompanied by Sri Prasad Ramachandran (violin), and Rajasekhar Atmakuri (mridangam).
130. Vocal Music Concert by Dr. Prasanna Rao accompanied by Smt. Manjula Rao (violin), and Madan Mohan Jalla (mridangam).
131. Carnatic Vocal Music Concert by Smt. Jayashree Venkatesh and Sri Venkatesh Padmanabhan accompanied by Smt. Manjula Rao (violin) and Ravi Iyer (mridnagam).
132. Lecture demonstration by Dr. Uma Vyjayanthimala Kallakuri, Natya Yogam.
133. Carnatic instrumental violin concert by Sandeep N.Bharadwaj accompanied Sri Ravi Iyer (mridangam).
134. XVIII Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam - 135 participants.
135. 600th Sri Annamacharya Birth Anniversary Celebrations and Lord Venkateswara Swami Abhidhekam (HTGC)
136. “Jugalbandi” Concert - Subrata De (Sitar) and Rama Gurupalli (Veena) Dhanunjay Kunte (Tabla) and Ganapathi Ranganathan (Mridangam)
137. Annamayya Gana Ravali - Camatica Brothers K.N. Shashikiran and P. Ganesh (Vocal), Jayshankar Balan (Violin) P.Srinivasan (Mridangam)
138. “Jugalbandi” Concert - Tappan Bhattacharyya (Vocal), Saraswathi Ranganathan (Veena), Dhanunjay Kunte (Tabla), Ganapathi Ranganathan (Mridangam), Sornnath Bhattacharyya (Tanpura)
139. Invited Guest Lecture - Prof. Velcheru N. Rao
140. Annamayya Sahitya Ravali - Dr. Sarada Puma Sonty
141. Invited Guests - Consul General Ashok Kumar Attri,Illinois State Senator Maggie Crotty, Illinois State Representative Al Riley, Vemuri Subrahmanyam, Dr.N. Sudarsana Rao, Swami Sharanananda and Acharya Samudrala Narasimhacharya.
142. “Sunadha Sudha” - exhibition Saint Musicians ofIndia
143. Annamayya Hari Vilasam by Dr. Alekhya Punjla
144. Invited Guest Lecture - Dr. R.A. Padmanabha Rao - S.VS. Bhakti Channel, T.T.D., India
145. Community award to Jetinder S. Bedi, Indian Reporter and World News
146. Annamayya Sankeertana Sourabham - vocal concert by Maharajapuram S. Ramachandran, accompanied by Jay Shankar Balan (violin) and Rajashekar Atmakuri (mridangam).
147. Veena Concert by Pariti Rajeshwari, accompanied by K. Vinodh Gopinath
148. Invited Guest Lecture by Dr. Akkiraju Sundara Ramakrishna
149. Annamayya Natya Ravali - Sobha Tammana
150. XIXth Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam (150+ participants)
151. Felicitation to Mr PVRK Prasad (Annamacharya Project, India)
152. Instrumental Veena Concert by Saraswathi Ranganathan, Atrey Nadhan (Percussion)
152. Veena Festval & Conference in North America by invited Veena exponents Rajeswari Pariti, Dr. Jai Shree Prasad, Rama Gurupalli, Vasanthi Iyer & Saraswathi Ranganathan (Ganesh Ranganathan & K.Vinodh Gopinath-Percussion)
153. Featured Veena Students: Arthi Nadhan, Vinod Menon, Sai Prasanna Ravichandran, Ravi Pariti & Sri Nitya Pariti. (Atrey Nadhan-Percussion)
154.Veena Instrumental Concert by Jayalakshmi Sekhar ;Atrey Nadhan (Percussion) & Balasubramanian (Kanjira)
155. Freedom Symphony by Dr L.Subramaniam, Kavita Krishnamurti Subramaniam, Michael Koehler,Chicago Global Orchestra (30), Ambi Subramaniam, Bindu Subramaniam, Mahesh Krishnamurthy &Satish Pathakota ( Percussion)
156. XXth Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam ( 150 Plus Participants)
157. Sapta Raaga Sapta Sankeerthana Sourabham - Invited Artists: Priya Krishnamurthy, JayashreeVenkatesh, Minu Pasupati, Katyayani Kammanadimenti, Sailaja Ramayanam, Bhavya Kumaran, Atrey Nadhan ( Percussion)
158. Annamacharya Bhakti Sankeertanalu: Padmaja Sonti, Saraswathi Ranganathan (Veena) Dhananjay Kunte ( Tabla)
159. Felicitations to and Chief Guest address by Ambassador Ashok Kumar Attri, Consul General ofIndia, Chicago and prize distribution by Mrs. Usha Kiran Attri.
160. 2010 Veena Fesival & Conference (75 student participants)
161. Veena Concert by Nirmala Rajasekar – accompanied by Rajesh Salem (Mridangam) and Balaji Chaandran (Ghatam)
162. Panel discussion: Veena in 21st century Nirmala Rajasekar, Rajeswari Pariti, Rama Gurupalli,Saraswathi Rangnathan, Ravi Pariti, Vinod Menon, Drs. Shelly Kumar and Sarada Puma Sonty.
163. “Invited Guest Lecture” Vinaro Bhagayamu Vishnu Katha” by Brahmasri Samavedam Shanmukha Sarma
164. Concert for Global Peace by Padma Bhushan Dr. L. Subramaniam and Ambi Subramaniam Mahesh Krishnamrthy - Mridangam, Satish Pathakota - Kanjira, G. Sathya Sai - Morsing
165. XXIst Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam (175 student participants)
166. “Annamayya Pada Chandriq” - Grand Vocal Concert by Dr. Pantula Rama, MN Srinivas - Violin, Tanjavur Sri Muruga Bhoopathi - Mridangam, Sri Sriram Natarajan - Kanjira
167. Annamacharya devotional songs by Garikapati Venkata Prabhakar
168. Yuva Vani - Annamacharya Sankeertana Gaanam by Aparajitha Adiraju, Sai Prasanna Ravichandran - Veena, Rishikesh Iyer - Mridangam
169. 2011 Veena Festival & Conference (85 Student Participants)
170. Veena Concert by Ensemble of Ragas by Saraswathi Ranganathan With Carlo Basile, Martin Metzger, Joel Martinez, Ganapathi Ranganathan, Dhananjay Kunte, Ravi Iyer, Madhyalaya Rhythm Group.
171. “Raga Kalyani” Invited Artists: Dr JaiShree Prasad, Rajeswari Pariti, Rama Gurupalli, Vasanthi Iyer, Peddinti Vijayalakshmi, & Nirmala Rajasekar
172. Young Veena Artists: Arthi Nadhan, Vinod Menon, Ravi Pariti, Nitya Pariti, Satvik Gurupalli
173. Panel Discussion : “Veena Traditions & Innovations” Prof. Shelly Kumar, Dr Sarada Puma Sonty, Nirmala Rajasekar, Saraswathi ranganthan, Rama Gurupalli, Vinod Menon, Ravi Pariti,Rajeswari Pariti.
174. Book release “Sri khara naama samvatsara Panchaangam” of Acharya Dendukuri Venkata Bhavanarayana by Dr Ramaraja B. Yalavarthi.
175. “Vaidika Vaangmaya Vedika – Saaraswatha Sadassu” a Vedic & Literary Conference. Attended by 50 Delegates.
176. Keynote Speech: “ Annamacharya and Vedic Traditions” Srikalapuma Dr Medasani Mohan, Sri Annamacharya Project, Tirupathi, India
177. Book Release: “Dharma Geeta” author: Dr GVRK Sharma Release by Dr Ramaraja B. Yalavarthi,Review by: Prof Ramarao SS Pappu, Oxford, Ohio
178. Book Release” Agastya Linga Satakam” Author: Dr Akkiraju Sundara Ramakrishna By Dr Sriram Sonty.
179. Sri Kala Purna Title to: Prof. Kolavennu Malayavasini, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam,India.
180. Sri Kala Purna Title to: Mrs Rajeswari Pariti, Rajaveena School of Music, Naperville, Illinois.
181. Lectures On Vedam : Acharya Dendukuri Venkata Bhavanarayana; Agamam: Acharya Samudrala Narasimhacharya; pourohityam in Vedas: Acharya Hanumatprasad Parakusam; Upanishads: Prof.Acharya Dr Srinivas Vedala; Ayurvedam: Dr Richaritha Gundlapalli; Jyotisham “ Shani Deva” : Sri Kolachina Satya Sai.
182. Vedantham: Prof Ramarao SS Pappu. Psychology East vs West: Dr Viji Susarla, Parijathapaharanam of Nandi Thimmana review by Dr Akkiraju Sundara Ramakrishna; Nala Damayanthi in Mahabharatha by Prof. Dr Malayavasini Kolavennu
183. Samsriti - Remembrances of Sri KSR Sarma, Sri Kondepudi Subbarao, Sri Ramamurthy Yedavalli,Smt. Suryakantham Pappu
184. Jugal Bandhi : Classical Music Concert by “ Gundecha Brothers- Vidwan Umakant & VidwanRamakant Gundecha” and “Malladi Brothers - Vidwans Malladi Sreeramprasad & Malladi Ravikumar” accompanied by Akhilesh Gundecha (Pakhawaz) & HN Bhaskar- Violin & Neyveli Narayanan - Mridangam.
185. XXII Annamacharya Aradhana Utsavam. (260 Student Participants)
186. Invited Artists: Vidwan Nirmala Rajasekar- Veena, Vidwan Gaurav Majumdar - Sitar, Vidwan Trivendrum Balaji - Mridangam & Vidwan Shri Vishal Nagar - Tabla.
187. “Pratichi Lekhalu”, “Saraddyuti”, author - Dr. Sarada Purna Sonty. Guests of Honour - Padmabhushan Dr L. Subramaniam, Dr Madhuvanti Ghose, Mr. J.V. Lakshmana Rao, Dr Jampala Chowdary, Satya, Peter Kaplan
188. IV Veena Conference & Festival - “Quintet of Raagas and Veena Chants”. Grand Veena Concert by Veena Vidwan Srikanth Chary, CA.
189. Veena Concert by Dr Jaishree Prasad.
190. “Strings” Veena concert by Rama Gurupalli.
191. Veena concert by Rajeswari Parithi.
192. Veena concert by Saraswati Ranganathan.
193. “Veena Venu Mridanga” presentation by Arthi Nadhan, Shruthi Subramanianm, Sashank Subramaniam, Athrey Nadhan.
194. Panel discussion
195. Grand Violin concert by Dr. L. Subramaniam, Ambi Subramaniam, Mahesh Krishnamurty.
196. “Vaagmaya Vedika - Telugu Saraswata Sadassu”, Literary Conference. Speakers - Vemuri Ramanadham, Acharya Srinivas Vedala, Malayavasini Kolavennu, Neti Ananta Rama Sastri,Kandlakunta Kodanda Ramacharylu, Vralakshmi Upadhyayula, Lakshmi Damaraju, Chowdary Jampala, Richaritha G, Dr Saradapurna Sonty, Raasa Vani.
197. CD release - Lakshmi Konkapaka, “Viswa Kalyani” Neti Ananta Rama Sastri, “Srikrishna Panchasika” Acharya Srinivas Vedala, “Vaani Veena” Ramanadham Vemuri.